Recent UFO hoax pictures and cases
UFO crash in Japan – blatant hoax
Here in december 2012, I encountered some pretty clear UFO story fakes. The first one is about a UFO crash off the coast of Okinawa, Japan, and they use a picture I have seen several months before.
This one above is not a UFO, but a lens flare in the camera attached on the Google streetview-car, see video below.
- Japanese Government Official Confirms Partial Recovery Of Crashed UFO
- Japanese Navy Releases First Photo Of Downed UFO Off The Coast Of Okinawa
So, the “recent” UFO crash in Japan, is build upon several months older pictures of lens flares mentioned in following three articles:
- Mystery of two identical UFO’s almost 1,000 miles apart caught on Google Street View
- UFO or Lens Flare in Google Street View? You Decide
- Pink UFOs, or more lens flare on Google Street View?
Another recent UFO photo hoax (smartphone-App UFO?)
Another blatant UFO photo hoax, apparantly started in the province of Sakhon Nakhon, Thailand, makes a story up about a schoolgirl, who takes a picture of a UFO while she is attending a school sports day on December 25th 2012.
As you can see in the three images below, which refer to each article above, it´s the same object tilted with the same angle on all three images. Obviously a hoax, made on a smartphone maybe. Someone may have invented the smartphone UFO-app., or simply made this in Photoshop.
Later on December 25th 2012, a UFO photo comes in from California, same object, same angle…
And then on December 27th 2012, this one appears on the net, same object and angle again…
UFO images commonly found in apps for the Android operating system
- UFO Hoax Debunked: Sighting In India Is Actually A Common Android Application Image [VIDEO]
- Army Major allegedly photographs UFO in India